Discover Bloomsburg

Your onward and upward await

icon of a forest in a keystone shape

We're here to work

Bloomsburg University was founded on the belief that opportunity is created by those adamant to accomplish more. And considering our grads make a difference from their starting time day on the chore, employers put a high value on a Bloom degree … and the person who earned it.

Undergraduate Programs

You'll ever have options at Bloomsburg. If you're passionate virtually information technology, you can report it. Your BU experience is designed to push you, inspire you, and prepare you for whatever is upwardly ahead.

Graduate Programs

At Bloomsburg, y'all'll set your sights loftier and go inspired to greater heights. And we'll be hither to back up you every stride of the way. Opportunity belongs to those driven to create it.

Kelsey Jones

From spending time on campus in the fall to the late nights laughing in the lab over failed projects, every moment here volition exist remembered fondly. Getting to live so shut to the best people I've ever met has been the greatest experience of my life. I'll miss all of the clubs and organizations that accepted me every bit family, and all of the faculty and staff that welcomed me and worked with me to create the best version of myself.

Kelsey Jones '21

Electronics Engineering Applied science

Kayla Barnett

There'southward no doubtfulness in my mind the friends I've made here will be my forever friends. I refer to them every bit my chosen family unit, considering it's the perfect style to draw my honey for them. I'll miss everyone and everything well-nigh Bloomsburg, and information technology'll always be my home away from habitation.

Kayla Barnett '21

Criminal Justice

Brittany Stephenson '21

I've changed significantly due to my BU experience. I had the opportunity to not simply explore various academic fields that truly connected to my core values, morals, and ethics, but my identity, my standpoint in order, self-healing. I'm extraordinarily grateful for my experiences and my personal growth and development over the last 5 years.

Brittany Stephenson '21

English and Communication Studies

Michael McDevitt

I'm going to miss this beautiful campus. The separate betwixt the residential side and bookish side makes it well laid out. The grounds crew does a bully job with the landscaping to proceed the campus beautiful year-round. I'll miss going for walks around campus. I use the idea of a well laid out campus as a selling betoken on my tours.

Michael McDevitt '21

Geography and Planning

Keron Butcher

BU shaped me into the man I am today. I found myself during my undergrad. I've gained many skills in the classroom, but outside of the classroom I gained confidence and soft skills. The thing I'g going to miss nigh near Bloomsburg is all of the organizations I was a part of and the faculty I had a relationship with.

Keron Butcher '21

Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity

The Husky Difference

Here at Blossom, success is shaped by dust and conclusion. And while we're proud of our facts and figures, we're even prouder of the hard work that built them.

99%

of our grads are employed or enrolled in graduate school within one year of graduation

Students get ready to walk through an on-campus career expo hosted by Alumni and Professional Engagement

One professional person feel per pupil each yr

That'due south our commitment to Professional U

$nine million

in institutional scholarships awarded

Alumna displays her school pride while on deployment in Iraq with the U.S. Army

76,000 alumni in all fifty states and spanning the globe

Husky Unleashed

Plan to program. Professor to professor. We live to acuminate your intellect, impart existent-globe noesis, and challenge y'all to blaze your own path, no matter how steep. We'll assistance you develop a personalized bookish program. Then nosotros'll turn our attention to helping you abound, develop, and go involved with leadership opportunities to lucifer all your interests - making it both intentional and fun.

Bloomsburg Because

Bloomsburg has been manus-picked as amongst the height schools well equipped to provide a personalized educational activity catered to students' interests. Through a rigorous vetting and interview process, nosotros've been reaffirmed as a chosen institution that strives for excellence in line with iv overarching distinctions — student engagement, educational activity, community, and outcomes.

illustration of Carver Hall

LIFE AT BLOOM

It's not just simply higher life. Here information technology's Croaking Life! Downtown to the top of the hill. Lower campus to upper campus. From your first year to your final, your climb to the top, filled with memorable experiences and lasting friendships, begins here.